Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA Dagger by RZM M7/40/41 - Reviews

Article about: Hi guys ! What do you think about this one ? I am tempted but I would like to have your opinions first. There are so manies copies and reassembled stuff that I need some reviews first. Thank

Default SA Dagger by RZM M7/40/41 - Reviews

Hi guys !

What do you think about this one ? I am tempted but I would like to have your opinions first. There are so manies copies and reassembled stuff that I need some reviews first.

Thanks in advance for your help !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger by RZM M7/40/41 - Reviews
    P
    Many

Nothing ? No idea ? No opinion ?

It's a nice original late example in my opinion. PY.

Sloppily put together late example as would be expected towards the end of the production period.

The SA was a mere shadow of its former self and lost all its power ...being reduced to standing guard at parade functions.
    The real history and craftmanship are in the early SA daggers.

Im not used to seeing an early grip on such a late example ...yet anything could be possible.
    To each their own ..if you like it..purchase it ....I hope you do not pay more than $400 US

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

One issue im seeing is the mismatched condition of the grip to the blade which the blade is perfect and shows no in and out runner marks...at least have a little of it. Im not a fan of the RZM numbers using the " dots " .

examination what i said between the blade and the grip and make your decision from there.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I would search further as this is not 1 that i would want in my collection.
    Im not gonna explain in detail why, but this one has red flags.

Ger

btw your avatar rocks
    Like that album from Patti

Thanks guys for your messages !
    I will follow your advice and wait until I find a very nice one.

I think this SA dagger is by Hartkopf & Co, note the number 40. The full-stops are not an issue for this maker in my opinion. It appears to be in Near Mint/Mint condition complete with runner scoring, though light, along the length of the blade. Assembly perfectly acceptable for such a late production item. PY.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast