Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

SA Dagger your thoughts

Article about: Hi looking at this for purchase. To me the scabbard looks to new? Also the grip gap? Will be my first SA dagger if I buy. Do not see many come up here. I wish I lived in the USA the selectio

?

Default SA Dagger your thoughts

Hi looking at this for purchase. To me the scabbard looks to new? Also the grip gap? Will be my first SA dagger if I buy. Do not see many come up here. I wish I lived in the USA the selection is amazing. Thanks for your thought. Regards AL
    SA Dagger your thoughtsSA Dagger your thoughtsSA Dagger your thoughtsSA Dagger your thoughtsSA Dagger your thoughts

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dagger your thoughts
    P
    Many

Hi Allan...some of the smaller photos do not enlarge..could you repost to make larger?
    Also included is a photo of the opening the scabbard.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Larry will put what photos I have up as soon as I figure out why one enlarges yet others do not. These are the only pics I have from dealer. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images SA Dagger your thoughts 

?

Default Better pictures

SA Dagger your thoughtsSA Dagger your thoughtsSA Dagger your thoughtsSA Dagger your thoughtsSA Dagger your thoughts

Good mid / late war WKC in my opinion .
    Regards .

For a late period example ..it is in exceptional condition.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

That is in mighty fine condition.
    Looks great!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thanks for your replies guys. Think I will go ahead and get it. Just might have to hide it from the missus for a bit!

?

Like it!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com