Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA Dienstdolch J P Sauer & Sohn opinions Pllease

Article about: Good evening Gents. I have the opportunity to buy this Dienstdolch and would like to if good. The maker mark looks good to be but a little off center. The gruppe mark Sa Sachsen is attribute

Default SA Dienstdolch J P Sauer & Sohn opinions Pllease

Good evening Gents. I have the opportunity to buy this Dienstdolch and would like to if good. The maker mark looks good to be but a little off center. The gruppe mark Sa Sachsen is attributed to this maker from Ade's list (Thank You). The color of the handle is what is bothering me. Very light in color but does not look like it has been replace. The eagle looks good to my eyes. Is there anything that stands out that I should not buy? All thoughts and opinions are appreciated. Thank you for looking.
    John

SA Dienstdolch J P Sauer & Sohn opinions PlleaseSA Dienstdolch J P Sauer & Sohn opinions PlleaseSA Dienstdolch J P Sauer & Sohn opinions PlleaseSA Dienstdolch J P Sauer & Sohn opinions PlleaseSA Dienstdolch J P Sauer & Sohn opinions PlleaseSA Dienstdolch J P Sauer & Sohn opinions PlleaseSA Dienstdolch J P Sauer & Sohn opinions PlleaseSA Dienstdolch J P Sauer & Sohn opinions PlleaseSA Dienstdolch J P Sauer & Sohn opinions PlleaseSA Dienstdolch J P Sauer & Sohn opinions Pllease

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Dienstdolch J P Sauer & Sohn opinions Pllease
    P
    Many

It's all there what you would like to see from J P Sauer & Sohn dagger. I would not be worry about that logo, perhaps that mold was not good position when they made this blade. After all it was humans who made these. And the light color grip is usual for Suhl daggers.

Thank you. I am going to purchase. He has a long etched dress dagger that I am going to pick up as well.
    John

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    Thank you. I am going to purchase. He has a long etched dress dagger that I am going to pick up as well.
    John
    It would be interesting to see that etched dress dagger also.

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    It would be interesting to see that etched dress dagger also.
    I will post when I get it. It looks pretty good.
    John

The Grip wood is typical Sauer and also used on other Suhl based producers.
    I agree also with FinnGaill

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Nice Sauer!
    Conggrats.

Ron