Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

SA Gruppe marks known to Dagger Producers and Manufacturers

Article about: Below is a compilation of Dagger producers and their Gruppe mark designation to help identify the districts that the “Early” SA dagger was distributed to. To date, this is an updated list of

Hi all...i have this Eickhorn dagger with only O on the numbered crossguard...could it be' Oe?
    Many thanks
    SA Gruppe marks  known to Dagger Producers and Manufacturers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Gruppe marks  known to Dagger Producers and Manufacturers
    P
    Many

Hi JCR ...could you start a separate thread in the SA dagger forum and show the whole dagger including the markings found inside the crossguards.
    I can not just add a gruppe mark that is not known to Eickhorn unless we see the whole dagger.

Right away ..for an Eickhorn dagger..there is too much of a gap where the blade shoulders meet the guards. Start a separate thread please

@ Luca...I do not see anything that would point that the dagger you are showing that was an Oe gruppe mark. I do not see any hint at all if ever there was an "e" next to that O or the number zero for that matter.
    If you look inbetween the lower number 8..im seeing what could be remnants of a letter "H" ..which would fit as an Eickhorn SA gruppe mark.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?
    Last edited by Larry C; 04-23-2021 at 03:51 PM.

?

Hi Larry,

please add BO for Kuhno RitterSA Gruppe marks  known to Dagger Producers and ManufacturersSA Gruppe marks  known to Dagger Producers and ManufacturersSA Gruppe marks  known to Dagger Producers and ManufacturersSA Gruppe marks  known to Dagger Producers and Manufacturers

Hello Kasper ..before I do..could you please start a separate thread and show the dagger in and out side the scabbard as well as front and back of the grip and guards.
    A photo of the top of the upper guard as well.
    The blade shoulder to lower guard fit looks good but just for the data base here a thread on your dagger would be appreciated Please

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

SA Gruppe marks  known to Dagger Producers and ManufacturersS for Carl Schlieper

Hello Pierre ..I appreciate the contribution to the listing...but could you show the whole dagger front and back...scabbard is not necessary ...I want to see if the guard to grip fit and accent grooves are consistent with each other.

if possible..if the tang nut is loose enough by your thumb....there are foundry markings inside that will identify the producer or sub contractor for Schlieper. Please

Regards Larry

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5