MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

SA Gruppe marks known to Dagger Producers and Manufacturers

Article about: Below is a compilation of Dagger producers and their Gruppe mark designation to help identify the districts that the “Early” SA dagger was distributed to. To date, this is an updated list of

Next up is a Henckels. Gruppe stamp W.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Gruppe marks  known to Dagger Producers and Manufacturers   SA Gruppe marks  known to Dagger Producers and Manufacturers  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Gruppe marks  known to Dagger Producers and Manufacturers
    P
    Many

Last is a Louper. Group stamp No.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Gruppe marks  known to Dagger Producers and Manufacturers   SA Gruppe marks  known to Dagger Producers and Manufacturers  

Holy Smokes
    almost fell out of my chair seeing some of those rare producers ...and to top it off the Wachts Standarte gruppe mark "W" on the JA Henckels dagger.
    Last time I seen a "W" gruppe mark on here was many years ago ...Member Gerrit posted it and was a Wilhelm Krieger.

These daggers are not only are in outstanding condtion from what I can see in the photos posted...but the grip to guards fit are superb and tight.
    Perhaps in time you can post them each separately in their own threads for the community here. I am quite sure just seeing these rare makers in their entirety will be very pleasing.

Just Awesome Mr Skyline

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Lovely daggers, nice to be added here in the list!
    Thx

Ger

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6