Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA Rohm dagger display option

Article about: Gents - I know this isn't a dagger to share (I've shared my partial Rohm previously), but i figured if the moderator would let me show this new SA dagger stand in this section, more of you w

?

Default SA Rohm dagger display option

Gents -
    I know this isn't a dagger to share (I've shared my partial Rohm previously), but i figured if the moderator would let me show this new SA dagger stand in this section, more of you would see it . I am quite excited about it.

So, for BACKGROUND: I have a partial Rohm dagger (Eickhorn) in my collection and I have seen displays with inscriptions (Rohm inscriptions), so I went to my woodworking/collecting mentor Skip Greenwade and asked if we could come up with something to highlight my partial Rohm dagger, but with the full inscription. It offers a quick point of comparison for folks who view my collection. Skip and I came up with the attached concept - he did the etching/woodwork and it arrived this morning! The wood is walnut. I am very pleased with it, and I hope you like it too. At first I had it sitting in front of a few other SA daggers, but I moved in the stand into my lighted shelf. I did a lot of display remodeling over the summer, so I hope to post a larger thread in the appropriate section after the SoS. If any of you are going to the SoS - look me up! I work at Bob Ruzzier's table. I always enjoy meeting forum friends, old and new.
    Cheers, Dan
    SA Rohm dagger display optionSA Rohm dagger display optionSA Rohm dagger display option
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Rohm dagger display option  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Rohm dagger display option
    P
    Many

Nice stands Dan.....Skipper always does a great job

Thats a great idea for the sole Rohm dagger with a written dedication on the front of the stand.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Wow. Beautiful.

MAP
    ?

Very nice display. And agree. Skip does fantastic work. This reminds me to call him to make some stands for a few new pickelhaubes I recently picked up.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Very cool!

?

I love it!
    Well done makes a great display.

cheers
    Ger