Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Where are they now??

Article about: Reorganizing my computer 'Desktop' - I found this misplaced image that was from the late James Atwood in his book for collectors. Certainly very well discussed when a silver example made its

Default Where are they now??

Reorganizing my computer 'Desktop' - I found this misplaced image that was from the late James Atwood in his book for collectors. Certainly very well discussed when a silver example made its appearance about ten(?) years ago, the brass and gold (plated) types seem to have vanished. Are they in collections? Best Regards, Fred
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Where are they now??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Where are they now??
    P
    Many

PS: Aside from his book Atwood at first was not someone that I knew a lot about. Fortunately for me in the not too dim past I happened to accidentally meet an older gentleman who was one of Atwood's former distributors/sub-dealers of "TR" artifacts. One of the first to "Authenticate by Publication" fakes and misinformation, Atwood had caused him considerable grief with the fakes he had sold to his friends and others that were coming back to haunt him and he made amends as best he could. On the plus side, the search for information on the dagger in question led me to some folks who are well respected in their efforts to set the historical record straight for the next generation of collectors. Best Regards, Fred

?

There was a huge thread on these on WAF. Search birdshead SA.