MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Wow, this dagger is really something else

Article about: Hello, I'm sure forum guys on here have already seen this Damascus Bladed dagger on ratisbons but this makes my recent purchases look like loose change. Fingers crossed my Lotto numbers come

Default Wow, this dagger is really something else

Hello,

I'm sure forum guys on here have already seen this Damascus Bladed dagger on ratisbons but this makes my recent purchases look like loose change. Fingers crossed my Lotto numbers come in..... Dave.

ratisbon's | SA M38 Chained Honor Dagger with Damascus blade - Eickhorn | DISCOVER GENUINE MILITARIA, ANTIQUES & COINS

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wow, this dagger is really something else
    P
    Many

Hi Dave it is required to to have photos that would support the topic as not everyone has a Ratisbons account and also once that dagger is sold..this thread becomes dead and empty.

Please log into Ratisbons and upload those photos to this thread..and if you cant upload them.....screen shots work as well.
    Thankyou
    Looking forward to the photos.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Ah ok, cheers Larry. Forgot they censored pics. Still for sale it their shop. SA M38 CHAINED HONOR DAGGER WITH DAMASCUS BLADE - EICKHORN. Yours for € 59.500,00....

Wow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something else

I would want to see a total dissection from Ratisbons of all the necessary details that are seen with these Chained SA leader daggers.

The scabbard has new leather wrapped ...and not so good of a job from what I can see.
    This is a later production period example which the Eickhorn logo is the later type.

No Money no honey as we hear from some of our past conquests of our younger years ....but in the case of this dagger....show me the Honey ( details ) and I will show you the Money

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

To be fair to Ratisbons Larry there are a whole bunch of pics online, I only uploaded a few.
    If anyone on the forum is seriously interested in this piece then let me know i'll upload the rest of them here.
    Obviously being new to collecting I can't tell if its worth 60k or not but i'd happily sell a kidney for it!

Cheers, Dave.

If you can acquire the pics ...please post them on this thread .
    Would be great for discussion

Regards Larry

No problem.
    Thinking these must be very rare given price.

Wow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something elseWow, this dagger is really something else
    Last edited by NZ Allblacks; 03-22-2023 at 05:11 PM.

So many questions! Imaged grips, cross guard & pommel is from a named Huhnlein NSKK Honor dagger. Obvious detail differences and for what is being asked?? I know that these were produced as one off items when ordered but the details off what's seen in the subject daggers cross guards are quite lacking.
    Attached Images Attached Images Wow, this dagger is really something else  Wow, this dagger is really something else  Wow, this dagger is really something else 

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Dave it is required to to have photos that would support the topic as not everyone has a Ratisbons account and also once that dagger is sold..this thread becomes dead and empty.

Please log into Ratisbons and upload those photos to this thread..and if you cant upload them.....screen shots work as well.
    Thankyou
    Looking forward to the photos.

Regards Larry
    Likewise, good pictures are very important in trying to give a good most accurate assessment. Best Regards, Fred