Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bertram Reihn Blade with Motto - Need Help

Article about: There is only the blade from this manufacturer, currently on sale, is it worth getting interested? Should I run away from it?

Default Bertram Reihn Blade with Motto - Need Help

There is only the blade from this manufacturer, currently on sale, is it worth getting interested? Should I run away from it?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bertram Reihn Blade with Motto - Need Help   Bertram Reihn Blade with Motto - Need Help  

Bertram Reihn Blade with Motto - Need Help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bertram Reihn Blade with Motto - Need Help
    P
    Many

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bertram Reihn Blade with Motto - Need Help  

Hi Warrior ....could you get a photo of a tang marking as Bertram subcontracted everything on their daggers and also the blade blanks before the motto was applied.
    What is the price tag on this blade.

Mr Skyline can further comment.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Larry, is at auction, 5 people are bidding, the current price is €220 and it is increasing all the time.
    I only have this photo, there is some marking there.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bertram Reihn Blade with Motto - Need Help  

Im currently at work and can look deeper into that number.....what I can say is the billet clamp marks seen on the side of the tang are correct and the number 5 ...OR ...an S is correct.

Quickly in regards of the letter " S " ....this blade blank was provided to Ernst Pack and also may have been provide to Bertram.
    The number " 5 " I will have to get back to you on.....for right now IMO this looks good

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

TM& Tang looks finde to me.
    But will also check the motto pattern.
    Regards Gerd

Thank you gentlemen, it could also be the number 9

I guess this blade will made it over 1K

Kreta1961, This is a bit of an exaggeration in my opinion.The blade is in very beautiful condition, the factory mark is clearly visible, but it is not a complete set. Thank you for your opinions and help, Larry from you too

?

Does the thin scratchy crossgrain seen in the second photo bother anyone ?

Dave

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast