Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Chained dagger RZM 120/34

Article about: I have the opportunity to purchase this but I am always skeptical when I see these chained examples. Does this look legit? Sorry for the photo quality but if it looks promising from based on

Quote by solovei View Post
    This guy also has an NSKK chained dagger (also pictured) which looks to be in better condition. I could provide pictures but I would need to start another thread.
    I suggest you start a new thread in the correct section for that dagger.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Chained dagger RZM 120/34
    P
    Many

rbminis, I have just done so.

Well Solovei since you have your mind made up on the direction you want to go ....before you drive 1k+ miles to where ever..with a few clicks of your mouse ..you can go 1000 miles in the opposite direction and be there in seconds ..no gas ..no.mileage ..just more eyes before you spend that much driving ...I would encourage you go here > Daggers and Edged Weapons Forum -

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

You will get ALOT more thoughts and opinions as the dagger collectors base there is quite large ..do yourself a favor and take your dagger there and post it in that link I gave to you...im sure those gents could help you further. Good Luck

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Well Solovei since you have your mind made up on the direction you want to go ....before you drive 1k+ miles to where ever..with a few clicks of your mouse ..you can go 1000 miles in the opposite direction and be there in seconds ..no gas ..no.mileage ..just more eyes before you spend that much driving ...I would encourage you go here > Daggers and Edged Weapons Forum -

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

You will get ALOT more thoughts and opinions as the dagger collectors base there is quite large ..do yourself a favor and take your dagger there and post it in that link I gave to you...im sure those gents could help you further. Good Luck
    Thank you, Larry, I have posted a thread there and I appreciate the input from yourself and everyone else that commented on this thread. Believe me I'm not eager to drive over there for a fake or parted dagger.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2