Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

chained SS Dienstdolch for your review

Article about: Good morning to all . Is this a Type c chain with the type 1 skull chain link ?? All looks good to me but I am not experienced enough to be sure . Would like your expert opinion please .

raz
    ?

Default chained SS Dienstdolch for your review

Good morning to all . Is this a Type c chain with the type 1 skull chain link ?? All looks good to me but I am not experienced enough to be sure . Would like your expert opinion please .
    chained SS Dienstdolch for your reviewchained SS Dienstdolch for your reviewchained SS Dienstdolch for your reviewchained SS Dienstdolch for your reviewchained SS Dienstdolch for your reviewchained SS Dienstdolch for your reviewchained SS Dienstdolch for your reviewchained SS Dienstdolch for your reviewchained SS Dienstdolch for your review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement chained SS Dienstdolch for your review
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Sold for 4550.00 before fees at 15% . Hope a member got it . Fair price ????

I see no issues with it and is an honest Type C

One of the better unmessed and untouched examples I seen in a long time.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

raz
    ?

Thank you Larry for taking time to comment . So it is a type 1 skull chain link ? That is what I was looking at . I'm not that versed in ss chained daggers and really had to look and compare the crossbones on this one even after looking through the 4 chain types thread . Thanks again ,
    Dennis

Hi Dennis ...yes you are correct it is a Type I and also known as a Type C . The skull head is appears slightly longer and with a larger grin.

Hard to see in the photo but the tab connectors are also Type1 / Type C...being round compared to the long oval type seen on early production examples.
    The Wotan Knot connectors are not round but are correct and the same as the early production types. You can not see them in the photo if you dont know what to look for..but I see it and is correct.

The price after the 15% fees is a little less than average than what dealers are selling them for. Type C sold by a dealer could range around $7K US..depending upon condition.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Very nice one looker!
    If i had known about this auction it would not have been that cheap for the buyer, or it would be mine

Ger

?

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Very nice one looker!
    If i had known about this auction it would not have been that cheap for the buyer, or it would be mine

Ger
    + 1