Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Chained SS Study of the 4 Chain types

Article about: Here's some info courtesey of Mr. Bruce Petrin on germandressdaggers.com . There is some interesting facts contained therein. Dagger Information – SS 1936 Chained Dagger In late 1936 Himmler

Hi Larry,
    Any thoughts on this piece. It's a questionable seller. Attention Required! | Cloudflare
    Thanks,

Ben
    Last edited by Larry C; 02-25-2024 at 12:25 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Chained SS Study of the 4 Chain types
    P
    Many

Ben..I need your help...please post that dagger by downloading the photos or screenshotting the photos to your computer and upload them into a thread in the SS dagger forum.

Any links to dealer or auction sites will eventually die leaving the thread or post empty which does not serve the community.

Looking forward to your posted photos in the SS dagger forum.

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry,
    I'll post in a new thread later tonight. In the meantime can you see the link and let me know before I buy it. Im traveling and wont be home til after the auction expires m. Kind regards,
    Attention Required! | Cloudflare
    Ben

In the photos it appears good and is from Bill Shea...and with that through Bill Shea with any discrepancy you would be able to return it... as I dont like spending other peoples money under these conditions but I strongly urge you to post the dagger in a thread tonight?

Please do this for me.

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thankyou for looking at and responding Larry. I'm trying to post from my phone with no luck finding a way to upload photos. I will try when home on PC tonight. Much appreciated.
    Ben

Post correctly from your computer and not by your phone ...I want the photos to be upright in position and I will delete these posts here this current thread after you post that new thread.

I just posted now. Sorry for the delay as it was late when I got home last night. Thanks much Larry!
    Ben

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5