Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Democratic Republic of Georgia Honor Dagger

Article about: Good evening Gentlemen! This dagger caught my eye at a stand today while I was walking around Dry Bridge in Georgia. (Georgia, south of Russia). They don't like us talking pictures of their

Default Democratic Republic of Georgia Honor Dagger

Good evening Gentlemen! This dagger caught my eye at a stand today while I was walking around Dry Bridge in Georgia. (Georgia, south of Russia). They don't like us talking pictures of their merch, but my friend and I got a couple while we were still on the vendor's good side. After examining some fakes, I can't tell enough to know as an untrained eye. The seller is asking $300USD before negotiating. The scabbard fits tight. There are no marking on the reverse of the blade. Sorry I only have the two angles. Legit or replica from what you experts can see? I consider this investing in precious metals if it's the real deal.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Democratic Republic of Georgia Honor Dagger   Democratic Republic of Georgia Honor Dagger  

Democratic Republic of Georgia Honor Dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Democratic Republic of Georgia Honor Dagger
    P
    Many

$ 300 US for an SS dagger? >_< LOL
    Walk away !!
    Decent condition SS daggers will begin around $3800 US

It seems this dagger is circulating again.
    Double marked &quot;Henckels&quot; and &quot;RZM 15/38 SS dagger

The photos in the link provided and the ones you provided are poor and no further examination will help authenticate it. Sorry ...dont waste your time.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you for the response. They're good swindlers, but the vendors sometimes get good things too. This is in the Republic of Georgia, not USA. I won't waste my time going back for better pictures.