Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Early Produced RZM SS Dagger

Article about: Hi All, I recently acquired this RZM Dagger to make up a Trio Set. For an early RZM the quality is all there as you’d expect a 33 Marked Dagger to be. This has taken Pride and Place along

Default Early Produced RZM SS Dagger

Hi All,
    I recently acquired this RZM Dagger to make up a Trio Set.
    For an early RZM the quality is all there as you’d expect a 33 Marked Dagger to be.
    This has taken Pride and Place along with the other two.
    Hope you enjoy and comments as always appreciated.
    Stay Safe and Well ... Let’s hope 2021 is a lot better year.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Produced RZM SS Dagger   Early Produced RZM SS Dagger  

Early Produced RZM SS Dagger   Early Produced RZM SS Dagger  

Early Produced RZM SS Dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Produced RZM SS Dagger
    P
    Many

Rock N Roll Stevade
    Although an RZM type ...its one of the earlies with that great material and construction.
    Nice addition.

Happy New Year
    Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice trio indeed

Great looking piece as well as the others. Nice find. I do not own one yet as I have not run across a good one at a reasonable cost in my area. I am not knowledgeable enough to be able to feel comfortable purchasing online as of yet. I have learned a lot from all of the good and bad ones posted to the forum. Thank you.
    John

Thanks for the comments all, the best knowledge you can get is keep looking at the comments on the Forums, you will then get a feel what is right and wrong.
    There is a vast amount of information that you can pick up by reading the comments and studying the pictures.
    Collecting the Edged Weapons of the Third Reich by Tom Johnson is a must to have ( all volumes )
    If you are prepared and confident enough to buy your first one .... ask for lots of pictures and list them on the Forum for comments before parting with your well earned money.
    Hope that helps!
    Ps.. Happy New Year 2021

raz
    ?

Really nice ! All three are beautiful and congratulations on your new addition ,thanks for showing .