Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help with ss dagger

Article about: Hi All, me again. Also thinkint on buying this one but not sure what to think about it. Super rare maker of course. Any guidance on whether it is real or not? Thanks. Best, kmalla

?

Default Help with ss dagger

Hi All,

me again. Also thinkint on buying this one but not sure what to think about it. Super rare maker of course. Any guidance on whether it is real or not?

Help with ss daggerHelp with ss daggerHelp with ss daggerHelp with ss daggerHelp with ss daggerHelp with ss daggerHelp with ss dagger

Thanks.

Best,
    kmalla

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with ss dagger
    P
    Many

That one is completely, totally, unequivocally fake.

?

One to set back down IMO.

Tim

?

Run kmalla run !

I don't even know much about daggers, per se, but that maker's mark is just bad.

Quote by DavidRF43 View Post
    I don't even know much about daggers, per se, but that maker's mark is just bad.
    Actually, the maker F.W. Backhaus did make a very few SS daggers, and that maker mark is correct. Even on the extremely unlikely chance that is an original blade, then it it's still a parts dagger with plated fittings. More likely the blade is a reworked SA blade.

?

Hi Kmalla

im wondering...which auctionhouse is offering all these questionable daggers?

Best
    Ger

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Hi Kmalla

im wondering...which auctionhouse is offering all these questionable daggers?

Best
    Ger
    Hey Bro....I have asked that same question to Kamala before and has not yet identified that source but continues to post many junk daggers from that source.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill