Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Karl Tiegel

Article about: Hello fellow collectors i would like to ask you all about this ss 33 pattern dagger i have the chance of buying it and would be most grateful to find out the opinions of experienced ss dagge

Default Karl Tiegel

Hello fellow collectors i would like to ask you all about this ss 33 pattern dagger i have the chance of buying it and would be most grateful to find out the opinions of experienced ss dagger collectors many thanks for all help received
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Karl Tiegel   Karl Tiegel  

Karl Tiegel   Karl Tiegel  

Karl Tiegel  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Karl Tiegel
    P
    Many

Besides all of the condition issues of the dagger... pitted and heavily spotted blade, cracked grip... it's mated to an NSKK scabbard. So it's a poor conditioned parts dagger at best.

thanks SkylineDrive

?

Quote by SkylineDrive View Post
    Besides all of the condition issues of the dagger... pitted and heavily spotted blade, cracked grip... it's mated to an NSKK scabbard. So it's a poor conditioned parts dagger at best.
    +1

not realy collectible, not even for starters: you will never get rid of this one once you bought it.
    bad investment as no dealer with take this in for a trade when you decide to upgrade it in the future.

better save a bit more and invest in a sound dagger, that money always comes back at you.
    This one is water under the bridge...

Ger