Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

M33 Eickhorn SS dagger

Article about: The SS dagger i got. Just recently got back into collecting

Thanks for your opinion Larry, appreciate it. Just annoying sitting on a dagger im not sure what it is anymorewhat do you think about the etching on the blade from the latest pictures?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M33 Eickhorn SS dagger
    P
    Many

Whether its the blade ..the grip ....the etch details....all it takes is one discrepancy that is not common to the dagger from that producer...and leaves me to walk away from it.

The etch ...IMO still appears to be laser....yet even if the etch was good and the grip was not ...still would leave me to walk away and Im one not to settle for less having that in the back of my mind of that dagger not being a whole unmessed with example.

Others may differ with my thoughts but its not one for me. Sorry

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Good repro ! But many signs are off
    Best Dobson
    Last edited by dobson; 11-09-2023 at 07:13 AM.

?

I have never seen a more off-center trademark on any early SS dagger and I'm surprised it has not attracted more comment.

Besides that, the pristine grip + worn eagle mentioned above would have concerned me enough to look elsewhere.

Dave

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6