Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

My first SS - Salty SS Böker in hand!

Article about: Hi there, The ‘dirty girl’ is now in hand. I’ve given a rub with Renaissance wax and she’s now one I can introduce to the parents with pride. Not so dirty after-all. Please see photo

Default My first SS - Salty SS Böker in hand!

Hi there,

The ‘dirty girl’ is now in hand. I’ve given a rub with Renaissance wax and she’s now one I can introduce to the parents with pride. Not so dirty after-all. Please see photos attached.

Best,
    Scotty.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first SS - Salty SS Böker in hand!   My first SS - Salty SS Böker in hand!  

My first SS - Salty SS Böker in hand!   My first SS - Salty SS Böker in hand!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first SS - Salty SS Böker in hand!
    P
    Many

Congrats Scotty ..I also like the first type Boker Mausoleum logo. It has the shorter ceiling compared to the more common higher ceiling type.
    Check out some of the Boker threads in this sub forum.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry - yes absolutely, rather charming. Have been for some-time whilst I was waiting for the postman, time for a re-visit. Further thanks for your initial opinion on the dagger, always good to have your vote of confidence.

Best wishes,
    -Scotty.

?

Okay, that is a nice Böker.
    My compliments.

?

Congrats this is really a nice piece!
    Enjoy it.

Ron

Thank-you Krisse and Ron - a very exciting addition. I didn’t see myself having one of these for a longtime yet, but it was the perfect opportunity for an honest piece. Still smiling.

Best wishes,
    -Scotty.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Congrats Scotty ..I also like the first type Boker Mausoleum logo. It has the shorter ceiling compared to the more common higher ceiling type.
    Check out some of the Boker threads in this sub forum.

Regards Larry
    Hi Scotty
    A lovely example !

Here is a thread regarding the logo that Larry mentions...

My first SS dagger !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Cool piece Scotty !, i like that one, it has character

Thanks Nick! Would appear I’ve followed in your footsteps I will read through the thread.

Best,
    -Scotty.

Cheers Mac, it certainly does! Nice to see another member from little old Scotland.

Best,
    - Scotty.