Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Newly acquired SS daggers

Article about: Would anyone be able to authenticate the daggers I'm about 99 percent sure these are real daggers. They were my grandfathers. One is boker and one is gottilieb. I'm not sure if he had the co

RRA
    ?

Default Newly acquired SS daggers

Can yall help me identify which dagger goes to which scabbard? My dad had these in his safe who knows how long he had them. The boker looks like it had been sharpened at one time or it is just the edge rubbing any time it comes out of the scabbard.

Also does anyone know much about either of the two blades I tried Reddit and people directed me here. I have no clue what they may be worth however I don't plan on selling. They look like pretty decent condition. One is boker the other says gottilieb.

Is it ok to store these in there scabbard or do I need to pull the blades out. I just don't want them to deteriorate any faster. I'm not sure why the boker looked sharpened but I'm pretty sure my dad had them for many many years as they were acquired from my grandfather.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Newly acquired SS daggers
    P
    Many

RRA
    ?

Default Newly acquired SS daggers

Would anyone be able to authenticate the daggers I'm about 99 percent sure these are real daggers. They were my grandfathers. One is boker and one is gottilieb. I'm not sure if he had the correct dagger with the correct scabbard is there any way to to tell.

I have no idea what these may be worth. The boker looks like it has been sharpened at some point or possibly the just worn from being pulled in and out of the scabbard. They appear in pretty good condition. Is it ok for these to be stored in the scabbard I'm pretty sure that's the way they have been stored for many years.

Can anyone tell me more about these two blades and thoughts on condition maybe worth etc
    Last edited by RRA; 03-31-2024 at 10:45 PM. Reason: How to add pictures

The following thread explains how to upload photos to your post.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)