Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

rmz hammersfhar goed or bad

Article about: I schall later opload new pictures from the blade and de etch,thanks

Default rmz hammersfhar goed or bad

rmz hammersfhar goed or badrmz hammersfhar goed or badrmz hammersfhar goed or badrmz hammersfhar goed or badrmz hammersfhar goed or badrmz hammersfhar goed or badrmz hammersfhar goed or badrmz hammersfhar goed or badrmz hammersfhar goed or bad

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement rmz hammersfhar goed or bad
    P
    Many

Unless someone else can prove me wrong ...which I do not mind ....Im going to say the etch is bogus and shows etch striation consistencies on all the letters.
    First time I am seeing something like this and the odds that all the striations fall near exactly in the same formation of every letter to every other letter....and for me .. I have doubts.

Other thoughts welcome.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I schall later opload new pictures from the blade and de etch,thanks

Smile some other pictures from rmz hammeresfhar late 1940

i CAN SEE THE CROSGRANING ON THE BLADE?BUT TO PCTURE IT IS VERY DIFUCULT
    WATH YOU THINK GAY's from the dagger,every replay welkom,thanks.rmz hammersfhar goed or badrmz hammersfhar goed or badrmz hammersfhar goed or badrmz hammersfhar goed or badrmz hammersfhar goed or badrmz hammersfhar goed or badrmz hammersfhar goed or badrmz hammersfhar goed or badrmz hammersfhar goed or bad

Hello Vaanderig ..there is no need to start another thread for the same dagger. Keep all your posts and future photos her please.
    I moved your photos here.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I have doubts too about this motto and I haven't seen this any of this kind before, even I do not have same experience as Larry has.
    Also imo this RZM code do not look correct.
    -TJ-

what on de rmz code look not correct????,i alredy see 3 other daggers whit the same rmz on this forum
    and they say,its the rmz for late hammersfhar is correct, of meby i am wrong!!!

After work I will check and see if they were issued a permit.

Just because something is seen more than once still doesn't make it real.

In the world of electronics..there us so much fake junk...with the name brand placed upon it.

Its why I always stress to dig deeper and is why I will look up that rzm number for a permit of issue.

Regards Larry

That code is all the way correct for Hammesfahr. But to me it looks like those inner and outer circles has too big cap between each others.
    I compare this one to one example what I found from JR's page and for one example what Ron K has post to this forum.
    -TJ-

thanks larry de blade of de dagger is 220MM long,and34MM WIDE,de etch is 25MM VROM THE CROSSGUARD,de roundel iS 9 MM?Ican also see very well the grosgraining,but so if jou said,the etch is voor me also an mystery,de wings from de eagle from side to side are24 MM?IT IS ZILVERNIKKELT and the swatika touches the crown on all saids,thanks for see my message, regards

erik

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast