Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Dagger 1934(?) Real and correct year?

Article about: Hello, I´ve gotten some pictures of an SS Dagger for sale. It´s claimed to be a model 1934 and an officer dagger. I hope I could get some help by you guys to determine if it´s worth the m

I guess you don't read well?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger 1934(?) Real and correct year?
    P
    Many

Oh sorry. Thought that would be spamming.

Just to be clear: we now have 3 different daggers in this thread

- - ------- - -

No, I was writing on Dagger 2 before seeing your message...

Hi Jack..normally we prefer each dagger to be posted separately for study but in this case since it is still your thread..I will allow these 3 to stay. Any future daggers please post separately.

Are you just visiting looking for a quick authenticity or will you become a member here ?
    I would also encourage to take the time to read through some of the threads in this SS dagger section.

The EP&S dagger I would also walk away from as it has too many discrepancies as you have pointed out.
    The RZM Eickhorn is also messed with and is in bad condition ...someone painted the Motto in and the blade is terribly pitted.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hey there.

Thx for the info. I’ll keep that in mind.
    I will probably use thir forum mainly to read and learn. But with learning often comes questions

Bought a dagger from one of the trusted sellers. With it in hand I will definitely learn more. Hoping to find more interesting items in auctions this summer.

Regards
    /J

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2