Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Dagger Authentication

Article about: Hello, this M33 by Robert Klass is for sale and I wanted to get everyone’s opinion on it before I finalized my purchase. How does the Robert Klass/Solingen Manufacturer rank amongst others

Default SS Dagger Authentication

Hello, this M33 by Robert Klaas is for sale and I wanted to get everyone’s opinion on it before I finalized my purchase. How does the Robert Klaas/Solingen “Kissing Crane” Manufacturer rank amongst others? I know there are quite a few but I was just curious. Thank you for your time and have a great day!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dagger Authentication   SS Dagger Authentication  

SS Dagger Authentication   SS Dagger Authentication  

SS Dagger Authentication   SS Dagger Authentication  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger Authentication
    P
    Many

Hi Jaber...its not that often with SS daggers that one comes along like this one and is not messed with.
    This is a typical Robert Klaas SS dagger with all the right details .
    I see no issues with it and if the price fits your budget go for it.

As far as ranking with other SS dagger producers ...they are in the same class in excellence and Klaas having its own special details is identifiable among SS dagger collectors.

You are also welcome to wait for more thoughts and opinions ...but I give it a thumbs up

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I believe Klaas is one of the accepted major manufacturers of early Ss daggers. Not sure how many or where they rank. in my opinion this is a nice early ss district marked for Berlin. All parts including anodized Scabbard are consistent with early manufacturer IMO. Blade looks to show some age with visible crossgrain. I do not see much patina on the crossguards so they may have been cleaned. Grip does show a crack towards lower guard.
    I think it's a nice original. I'm sure the experts will be along to help.

Tim

?

Good looking dagger with a short hanger. Buy it.

Dave

If you're not going to buy it, let me know dave@germandaggers.com

?

For me a one looker, go for it!

Ger