Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

SS Dagger Eickhorn with Himler inscription original ?

Article about: This one has been offered to me but is it 100% original ? [ATTACH]undefined[/ATTACH]

Default SS Dagger Eickhorn with Himler inscription original ?

This one has been offered to me but is it 100% original ? SS Dagger Eickhorn with Himler inscription original ?SS Dagger Eickhorn with Himler inscription original ?SS Dagger Eickhorn with Himler inscription original ?SS Dagger Eickhorn with Himler inscription original ?SS Dagger Eickhorn with Himler inscription original ?SS Dagger Eickhorn with Himler inscription original ?SS Dagger Eickhorn with Himler inscription original ?SS Dagger Eickhorn with Himler inscription original ?SS Dagger Eickhorn with Himler inscription original ?SS Dagger Eickhorn with Himler inscription original ?SS Dagger Eickhorn with Himler inscription original ?[ATTACH]undefined[/ATTACH]
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dagger Eickhorn with Himler inscription original ?   SS Dagger Eickhorn with Himler inscription original ?  

SS Dagger Eickhorn with Himler inscription original ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger Eickhorn with Himler inscription original ?
    P
    Many

Run away, as fast as possible!

I wish all my days were easy like this

Hello Digger...offer it back to whoever your seller is.
    Its parted junk ...comprised of some authentic fittings and certain details to support a poorly executed blade.
    Those authentic were not produced by Eickhorn as well except the lower crossguard that was over cleaned and polished.

a pinned thread in this sub forum to compare to > Himmler Inscription SS Dienst Dolch...a Stunning Mint Example.

Junk

Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 04-29-2023 at 04:44 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Ok clear now
    Thank you