Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS dagger and "friends" display

Article about: When you get this stuff its neat to display it,not too many in this area appreciate these ss items.Trying to set up a display in a glass case,any suggestions on displaying these items?Everyt

Thanks Larry,appreciate it!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger and "friends" display
    P
    Many

I do insurance appraisals at work.

In my trade we work on three different figures for valuations. First is an auction estimate, second is a retail value and third is an insuance valuation. For insurance purposes the value really needs to be two to three times that of retail. This will reflect the cost of trying to obtain a new replacement item for one that is lost, destroyed or stolen. So look at the cost of a dagger on a dealers site and times it by 3.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade!Will see if I can find a similar one.

The red case that you sent to that man is there foam underneath the fabric or how did these work I've seen them on YouTube at the shows but I don't understand how the daggerss sort of sit in them recessed. Is there a memory foam under the fabric?

Ideally I would like to get a case to display an SA and an SS together along with their scabbards. What would people recommend? Thanks

?

To display an item correctly you have to keep in mint "Less is more" do not overdo the display with to much Extra items.
    that will only distract the main one.
    Keep it tasty

Ger

?

Toecutter -
    I like your display! - one option that appeals to me is a velvet maroon background … goes well with SA and SS daggers , I got the material at JoAnn fabrics … Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS dagger and "friends" display  

hvm
    ?

Beautiful display! Nice that Rohm inscription on the display. I take it it's also on the dagger itself?

?

Cool

HVM - the dagger on the stand is a partial Rohm (Eickhorn) … so having the full inscription nearby compliments it well when folks are looking at it and want to know what the full signature looks like. I don’t have a full Rohm sig dagger …
    yet coolmilitaria

Thanks Zook,I like yours too,very nice!Gato there is a grey sheet of foam under red felt fabric.
    Last edited by Toecutter; 05-07-2022 at 03:18 PM. Reason: more info

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3