Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SS Dagger by Hammesfahr - Your opinions

Article about: Gentlemen. My apologies for reviving an old thread but I would appreciate your thoughts on this dagger by Hammesfahr. It has received criticism over the position of the etching on the blade

Default SS Dagger by Hammesfahr - Your opinions

Gentlemen. Please I would appreciate your thoughts on this dagger by Hammesfahr. It has received criticism over the position of the etching on the blade but I see it is identical to the example on this thread.

Best regards,

Simon
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dagger by Hammesfahr - Your opinions   SS Dagger by Hammesfahr - Your opinions  

SS Dagger by Hammesfahr - Your opinions   SS Dagger by Hammesfahr - Your opinions  

SS Dagger by Hammesfahr - Your opinions   SS Dagger by Hammesfahr - Your opinions  

SS Dagger by Hammesfahr - Your opinions  
    Last edited by Larry C; 08-11-2021 at 12:04 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dagger by Hammesfahr - Your opinions
    P
    Many

?

Its the same has I’ve had a couple of years ago. So for me it looks ok.

Ron

Hi Lanners I gave you your own thread and the thread that you originally posted in..I linked it below out of respect for the original poster Ron

1940 SS-Dagger by Gotlieb Hammesfahr

This dagger appears to be what is expected of a late period construction type. Not the greatest grip fit to be expected with these.
    The scabbard appears to be the anodized type which it should be painted...typically.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill