Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS dagger RZM M7/36 real or replica?

Article about: I think this one Definitely needs to go in "the worst" thread, Larry...

?

Yes your totally right..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS dagger  RZM M7/36 real or replica?
    P
    Many

Thank you and I hope there's no hard feeling. I honestly could care less about my reputation, but Larry, as you've stated, has undoubtably earned his. However, if he IS ever wrong, get em! Lol

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Saw a few of them on the internet before, so i had a little advantage over you Larry in this case
    Most of them are in bad condition but not all.
    Here a very nice one, they all have the dark brown scabbard":
    D-812. WW2 German SA dagger by RZM M7/36. Very good overall condition, nice handle, good clean blade with some minor spotting and in-and-out marks, and very nice scabbard............$750.
    Ger
    Attachment 554154Attachment 554155Attachment 554156
    Gerrit....I am on the subject of SS daggers...as I know SA daggers were made for this RZM number. I should of labeled my reply as "SS RZM coded daggers"...as per title of this thread. I will edit necessary changes to that post..
    Last edited by Larry C; 08-16-2013 at 03:35 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

LOL ...what I like most?......is that everyone has sharp eyes..and everyone is always looking. Even if mistakes are made by myself or someone misread something..there is another who has sharp eyes and is there to tie up the loose ends. I pride myself on pushing you guys to do just that!!....stay sharp study and read everything.

What I dont want is regular army type researchers...the forum needs Spec Ops researchers and teachers...with a very slim margin for mistakes. Quick and efficient!! There is no room on this forum for hard feelings..as this will slow down the advance in learning. Focus and unity! Gerrit and Cody I appreciate..the dialogue..betwen the both of you..which everything was solved.......@ Gerrit..its tough getting old..isnt it?...Great Job Guys keeping this thread intact
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Yeah, I compared it with other real daggers now too. Mine is sadly, but obviously a fake.

But when an old man tells you a story, it all sounds very believable, ahah.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3