Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Daggers in FSU Republic (The Sequal)

Article about: Good Evening, Once you look at something here, a determined hunter will always have their eyes open for a better find. I have not made time to look at what my new friend has found but he sen

Default SS Daggers in FSU Republic (The Sequal)

Good Evening,

Once you look at something here, a determined hunter will always have their eyes open for a better find. I have not made time to look at what my new friend has found but he sent some pictures in hopes of sparking interest. He may have others in the future. It's pretty tough times here so there may be a deal somewhere or a high motivation for fraud. In any case, I have seen no marks on this one and if it appears at all of interest, I can make an effort to look at it.

JP
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Daggers in FSU Republic (The Sequal)   SS Daggers in FSU Republic (The Sequal)  

SS Daggers in FSU Republic (The Sequal)   SS Daggers in FSU Republic (The Sequal)  

SS Daggers in FSU Republic (The Sequal)   SS Daggers in FSU Republic (The Sequal)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Daggers in FSU Republic (The Sequal)
    P
    Many

Quote by JP Dolan View Post
    I have not made time to look at what my new friend has found but he sent some pictures in hopes of sparking interest. I can make an effort to look at it.

JP
    There is no better time than the present
    See what you can come up with ....and the many threads here afforded.

While your researching our data base ...could you afford to have your new friend send photos of internal markings of the crossguards and blade tang.
    Im seeing something that leaves me to say that.... " The Cart did not come before the Ox "

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill