Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SS Dolch - Dienstdolch - Hammersfahr Solingen

Article about: Deal all, I need your opinion about this dagger, the condition is bad, Rune is new, I mean eagle was already out. Thank you in advance for your opinions Regards Dirk

Default SS Dolch - Dienstdolch - Hammersfahr Solingen

Deal all,
    I need your opinion about this dagger, the condition is bad, Rune is new, I mean eagle was already out.

Thank you in advance for your opinions

Regards
    Dirk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dolch - Dienstdolch - Hammersfahr Solingen
    P
    Many

Good Lord
    So sad to this this kind of condition or neglect.

What is your intent with this dagger?
    No value is left on this.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hello Lary,

i'm thinking about buying the dagger for my relict collection, the condition would fit so far, my question is the original or a fake made as relict?

Thank you
    Dirk

Hi Dirk ..my apologies ..the grip eagle and runes button were added later..but the grip does show signs that they were removed.
    So they are not original to the dagger.
    They do appear to be correct for the early period only and not this particular dagger.
    Your choice what you want to do.

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hello Larry,

ok thank you for your info, i think i will not buy the dagger, because the eagle and runes button are not original to the digger.

I wish you a nice week

Best regards Dirk