Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS-Ehrendolch SS Enlisted Dagger w/Hanger RZM ss 121/34 real or a good copy?

Article about: I hope I posted the right name for this in German I found this in a shop and the shop owner is selling it for \\$3500 I don't know too much about these but say's its real. I can't find anythin

Default SS-Ehrendolch SS Enlisted Dagger w/Hanger RZM ss 121/34 real or a good copy?

I hope I posted the right name for this in German I found this in a shop and the shop owner is selling it for $3500 I don't know too much about these but say's its real. I can't find anything on the RZM code at all, anyone else know? I can supply more pictures but I only posted a couple, The shop owner said it is an enlisted SS Dagger thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Ehrendolch SS Enlisted Dagger w/Hanger RZM ss 121/34 real or a good copy?
    P
    Many

Nothing is real presently and no photos are seen in your post.

Try reposting please
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by rhodesia View Post
    I hope I posted the right name for this in German I found this in a shop and the shop owner is selling it for $3500 I don't know too much about these but say's its real. I can't find anything on the RZM code at all, anyone else know? I can supply more pictures but I only posted a couple, The shop owner said it is an enlisted SS Dagger thanks
    As Larry said, there are no pictures in your post.

If you would use the search bar (on top rightside) and simple type 121/34 a lot of posted daggers show up.

So please post pictures....

Ger

I have posted mine up in the past.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I have posted mine up in the past.
    Easy to find yours Ade, you only got 36869 posts LOL

Ger

Lol!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!