Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS (parts?) Dagger

Article about: Hi. I need help with this dagger. Unfortunately these are the only photos I have at the moment. I afraid that the grip is not matching with the crossguards, though I saw a few arthur schutel

Question SS (parts?) Dagger

Hi. I need help with this dagger. Unfortunately these are the only photos I have at the moment. I afraid that the grip is not matching with the crossguards, though I saw a few arthur schutelhoffer daggers that were the same.
    Your opinions? Thanks.SS (parts?) DaggerSS (parts?) DaggerSS (parts?) DaggerSS (parts?) DaggerSS (parts?) DaggerSS (parts?) DaggerSS (parts?) Dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS (parts?) Dagger
    P
    Many

Hi Phil...some of the photos are not in focus.
    What is mainly seen is the grip shoulders protrude far above the crossguards.
    I would expect a better fit for a Mid period SS dagger.

Im on the fence with the RZM number..but the grip IMO does not belong to tis dagger.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill