Default SS Totenkopf Bracelet

Is this fake? Thanks
    SS Totenkopf BraceletSS Totenkopf BraceletSS Totenkopf Bracelet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Totenkopf Bracelet
    P
    Many

Hi Mike ...yes its junk.

A link to the 4 chain types and details seen here in this link. > Chained SS Study of the 4 Chain types

I will move your thread as well to the SS dagger forum.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Mike ...yes its junk.

A link to the 4 chain types and details seen here in this link. > Chained SS Study of the 4 Chain types

I will move your thread as well to the SS dagger forum.

Regards Larry
    Thanks for the reply, Larry.
    This piece connects as a bracelet. Are you saying this is a fake, modelled after the dagger chains?SS Totenkopf Bracelet

Quote by Mike Sends It View Post
    Thanks for the reply, Larry.
    This piece connects as a bracelet. Are you saying this is a fake, modelled after the dagger chains?SS Totenkopf Bracelet
    Yes exactly....and have seen these trying to be sold on certain dealer websites over the years ..the example you posted is poorly casted more so than others I have seen. The 2 stampings on the reverse nails the coffin shut.
    Typical Biker Jewelry.

Is this being sold along with that EK you posted from that Thrift store ?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Mike Sends It View Post
    Are you saying this is a fake, modelled after the dagger chains?
    I think that is exactly what Larry is saying.
    I have seen them before, copies, and made from originals.
    Somebody just trying to cash in on something a lot would find "cool".
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Yes exactly....and have seen these trying to be sold on certain dealer websites over the years ..the example you posted is poorly casted more so than others I have seen. The 2 stampings on the reverse nails the coffin shut.
    Typical Biker Jewelry.

Regards Larry
    I have a business relationship with the store owner. His merchandise comes from abandoned storage lockers. If it’s something of value, I get first crack at it. If it’s fake like this, he will sell in store and disclose if it’s a replica. So yes, this will be sold in the store along with the EK as replicas.

Typical Biker Jewelry.

Regards Larry
    And it's not just junk postwar bracelets - one dealer that I recall having at least one chained dagger to match with additional fake markings to "prove" that what he was selling was "authentic". Best Regards, Fred
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Totenkopf Bracelet  

I wonder if they do a key ring version?