Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Vertical hanger RZM L2/1051/38 fake?

Article about: Hello, does anyone knows if this vertical hanger is original or a fake? Thank you for your help. Best regards

?

This is the first time I have seen a black vertical hanger marked with "L2". Normally black leather "L2" marked items are associated with the NSKK

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Vertical hanger RZM L2/1051/38 fake?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Dave H View Post
    This is the first time I have seen a black vertical hanger marked with "L2". Normally black leather "L2" marked items are associated with the NSKK
    Well i dont agree on that Dave, its just the code for the material:
    RZM - L Leder / Leather

Look for example at this SA FHH frog (Feldherrnhalle)

Best
    Ger
    Vertical hanger RZM L2/1051/38 fake?

A critical eye is always good, but you can also exaggerate everything and be too critical.

The capital „L“ denotes the category „Leder“ [leather] and L2 the sub-category „Lederzeugfabriken“ [leather stuff factories]
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vertical hanger RZM L2/1051/38 fake?  

The number 1051 in the sub-category L2 was assigned to the leather factory „Albrecht Kind“ in „Hunstig“.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vertical hanger RZM L2/1051/38 fake?  

This company still exists today. On its homepage it even mentions the leather production …

„ In 1854, the first export order to New York was handled and a small warehouse could be maintained on the following year. Production extended over scope mounts and leather goods. Already in 1865 the leather good manufacturing started. It saved the company AKAH from the hard times after World War II, as German people were not allowed to hunt until 1951. Among other things, horse's harnesses were manufactured in larger quantities. “

Link to website and its history: History - AKAH - Albrecht Kind GmbH

?

I am only speaking about black leather items, not brown Feldherrnhalle frogs or brown belt loops.

And again, I have never seen a black leather vertical hanger marked L2 as shown above ... and the black leather items marked L2 that I have seen have been NSKK dagger belt loops

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2