Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Dug up ss helmet in Pskov region

Article about: hi. This is a helmet I dug up a while ago this is the cleaning before I don’t have any photos of it after as I sold it. Can you give me your guys opinion on it

?

Default Dug up ss helmet in Pskov region

Dug up ss helmet in Pskov region hi. This is a helmet I dug up a while ago this is the cleaning before I don’t have any photos of it after as I sold it. Can you give me your guys opinion on it

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dug up ss helmet in Pskov region
    P
    Many

?

After a 5 page thread for a helmet you were desperate to buy as your first, you then post this? Are you taking the piss? What are your credentials as a digger?

Ss helmet from the battle of Pskov need help fake decal or real

Regards
    Brett

?

No I’m not I just couldn’t edit the thread again as they sent me another photo sorry for the inconvenience. I meant to say my friend dug it up.no this is not my first helmet my first ss helmet I am new to collecting although I do own 5 regular Wehrmacht helmet. There stationed in Melbourne as I asked someone to look after for them now there stuck over there.

?

Hi I almost didn’t read that part I don’t my friend dug this up I didn’t all I dug up was a clip of some sort that I still have.

?

I forgot to put on need help it looks origin from this pint doesn’t look put on

oh dear Will95!! Think before ya type!!

Hello Will , what do you expect from us really ? Seems like you want us to say buy it.
    How can we tell anything from one photo and not even a close up , you have been given good advice on the previous topic. From there on out it is up to you.

I am suspecting you have ties with the stalingradfront somehow. Members with lots of experiance have given you plenty of advice. But you keep being in denial about the helmets authenticity and the risk of buying relic helmets, you even stated, ”I have seen other relic helmets, and this looks real”. IMO it almost sounds like you are trying to convince us that the helmets are authentic. You also mentioned in the last thread that you have never crossed paths with a SD helmet before, and yet here we are again with a new helmet. That ”you” or your friend have ”dug”.

Just as with the other thread(s), this is done and we are wasting bandwidth here

Buy the thing and be happy but please don't post it here or this will all start again!!
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."