Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Is this heer decal authentic

Article about: Hello got this at a flea marked for 250 USD I know for sure that the shell is authentic. I'm not sure about the decal I personaly think it is authentic or i would not have purchased it. I di

Default Is this heer decal authentic

Hello got this at a flea marked for 250 USD I know for sure that the shell is authentic. I'm not sure about the decal I personaly think it is authentic or i would not have purchased it. I did the finger nail test can feel any distinction from decal to helmet. can you guys please tell me what you think about the decal, thanks.

Is this heer decal authenticIs this heer decal authenticIs this heer decal authenticIs this heer decal authentic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this heer decal authentic
    P
    Many

CSW
    ?

Not commenting on the decal itself, but why did you post the same picture four times?

Please post pictures of the whole helmet, and give the Maker/size/lot # stamps. Also, PLEASE post the decal standing up, my neck already hurts... Jim G.

Lol sorry my first post I’m sorry I’ll fix it give me a sec.

There I think they are straight now like I said before I know the shell is original I’m not sure about the decal you can’t see the makers mark, size, or lot number due to condition which makes me second guess and say the decal is fake let me know what you guys think.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this heer decal authentic   Is this heer decal authentic  

Also I can not feel any distinction from the decal to the helmet

?

Sorry I don't know decals,but the helmet is a nice M40 relic.An ET or NS by the vents?
    The decal is misaligned to the rear.
    Use a tape measure around the outside at split pin level and minus 2cm for the size.

The decal is a fake for me the nails especially on the left foot do not correspond to any original one.

Wow you guys know your stuff I never thought You could tell a helmet manufacturer just by the vents. So there’s no shot at an authentic decal?