Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kev os. 4

Article about: Hey guys, im looking at a relic helmet, i know these types are highly faked. I am getting clearer pictures in a few days, but if you could take a look at these and give me your opinions id b

?

Default Kev os. 4

Hey guys, im looking at a relic helmet, i know these types are highly faked. I am getting clearer pictures in a few days, but if you could take a look at these and give me your opinions id be stoked.

ThanksKev os. 4Kev os. 4Kev os. 4Kev os. 4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kev os. 4
    P
    Many

?

Thanks in advance, its in the original but somehow seperated from the main message!

I buy from Mark all the time, and never had problems. I personally see nothing wrong with this helmet, BUT I would wait for a second opinion on it.

MAP
    ?

Difficult to prove one way or the other. Leap of faith for me.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The outside of the helmet seems to be really pitted with not much paint visible what so ever yet the front white skull has survived and is so vivid, a close up of the skull would be great to have to see if there’s any paint in the rust pits to really determine if it’s fake, but as map said, it’s a leap of faith with these pictures.

Looks like a Latvian fake. Here is a simular example. Kev os. 4 Kev os. 4

They have also sold fake camo helmets in the past. They are all very detailed and carefully aged. Kev os. 4

Here are a few more examples to show the level of detail these latvian go to.

Kev os. 4Kev os. 4 Kev os. 4Kev os. 4 Kev os. 4 Kev os. 4 Kev os. 4Kev os. 4

Exactly as theGoon says. why would the white skull paint survive and the rest of the paint not?

funny too the skull survived the impact