Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Legit or decent fake Luftwaffe double?

Article about: Hi - please take a look and let me know what you think (also stamped "3589" on inner edge):

Default Legit or decent fake Luftwaffe double?

Hi - please take a look and let me know what you think (also stamped "3589" on inner edge):

Legit or decent fake Luftwaffe double?Legit or decent fake Luftwaffe double?Legit or decent fake Luftwaffe double?Legit or decent fake Luftwaffe double?Legit or decent fake Luftwaffe double?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Legit or decent fake Luftwaffe double?
    P
    Many

Can anyone give me any pointers or advice....there's been 40+ views of my post but no comments. I know I just posted my query earlier in the day but it's a bit time sensitive so I'd really appreciate if a knowledgeable collector or 2 chime in if possible. THANKS!

I'm not really a helmet guy, but it looks like an original M35 double decal Luftwaffe helmet that has not been messed with, except for the damage to the liner.
    You'll have to wait for some of the helmet guys to tell you if the decal is original or not, but I believe it is.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

M38
    ?

Looks okay as far as I can tell from these photos. The paint, decals, and shell all appear original. The liner band looks to be steel rather than aluminum so it was probably replaced at some point, but could have been done wartime. Should have had an aluminum liner band when it came from the factory. Not a bad looking helmet but the liner condition hurts the value so consider that when deciding.

Cheers,
    Terry