Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

A little bit used M42 Late war(Opened Can)

Article about: Hello, you know I love battledamaged helmets Here is my newest found The Helmet is size 62 and nearly in best Condition(no rust only Patina), but as you can see something opened the dome lik

Default A little bit used M42 Late war(Opened Can)

Hello, you know I love battledamaged helmets
    Here is my newest found
    The Helmet is size 62 and nearly in best Condition(no rust only Patina), but as you can see something opened the dome like a Canopener a can
    Maybe a Grenade or a Canone of a tank
    Found was this M42 in the Kessel of halbe short after the War on a path in that area by the sellers Dad
    The Texture is classic Latewar, sadly Liner and chinstrap are complete missing
    I hope you love it like I am
    BR and stay safe
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A little bit used M42 Late war(Opened Can)   A little bit used M42 Late war(Opened Can)  

A little bit used M42 Late war(Opened Can)   A little bit used M42 Late war(Opened Can)  

A little bit used M42 Late war(Opened Can)   A little bit used M42 Late war(Opened Can)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A little bit used M42 Late war(Opened Can)
    P
    Many

Wow! If someone was wearing that they would certainly have a headache.

We can really only speculate as to what happened to this one. Could have been anything. A pile of rubble falling on it, hit by shrapnel. Well never know.

Andy

A lot like my M42 bullet struck one I once owned ...... maybe target practice?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A little bit used M42 Late war(Opened Can)   A little bit used M42 Late war(Opened Can)  

A little bit used M42 Late war(Opened Can)  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "