Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe double decal - look too good?

Article about: Please respond asap....I lost out on the first one I was considering and it was sold out from under me while I was investigating. Here is a supposed original Luftwaffe double decal. It is th

Default Luftwaffe double decal - look too good?

Please respond asap....I lost out on the first one I was considering and it was sold out from under me while I was investigating. Here is a supposed original Luftwaffe double decal. It is the shell only but if legit it looks great. So, please advise - is it legit and what would a value be for just a bare shell?? THANK YOU!

EDIT: I had been looking at it on my phone (was out)....as I look at it now on a big screen and better graphics, the decals look like obvious repros (the eagle is laughable) and the helmet to have been resprayed....oh well.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe double decal - look too good?   Luftwaffe double decal - look too good?  

Luftwaffe double decal - look too good?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe double decal - look too good?
    P
    Many

Can’t be certain on the paint based on these photos due to the poor lighting but the paint does not look good and the decals are fake. I would pass.

Andy

MAP
    ?

100% with Andy. Further it shouldn't have two decals being an M40.

The bird is a bit cartoonish
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yep...as said in my edit...after looking at them on my reg. pc screen it became glaringly obvious they were repro decals and possibly a respray. Like I said I was originally viewing on my phone and didn't get a full view.

Thanks for your responses....I had already told the seller no deal and pointed out the issues...prior to that (and my more detailed look) I got the "bought it at a military auction years ago an assume it is all original" line. Yeah.....umm...no.

MAP
    ?

Quote by bullettoothtony View Post
    Yep...as said in my edit...after looking at them on my reg. pc screen it became glaringly obvious they were repro decals and possibly a respray. Like I said I was originally viewing on my phone and didn't get a full view.

Thanks for your responses....I had already told the seller no deal and pointed out the issues...prior to that (and my more detailed look) I got the "bought it at a military auction years ago an assume it is all original" line. Yeah.....umm...no.
    Yeah..."thought it was original" until he realized it was fake and wanted to pass it off to someone else! LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)