Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Edelstahl helmet from Pskov

Article about: hi found this werid helmet M34 Edelstahl helmet found on the Eastern front in Pskov the price is 150usd from germansteelhelmet.com opinions buy or pass? And what’s the history on an m34 co

?

Default M34 Edelstahl helmet from Pskov

M34 Edelstahl helmet from PskovM34 Edelstahl helmet from PskovM34 Edelstahl helmet from PskovM34 Edelstahl helmet from PskovM34 Edelstahl helmet from Pskovhi found this werid helmet M34 Edelstahl helmet found on the Eastern front in Pskov the price is 150usd from germansteelhelmet.com opinions buy or pass? And what’s the history on an m34 couldn’t find anything about it! Thanks it also comes with a video from cleanings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Edelstahl helmet from Pskov
    P
    Many

Hello Will , seems to me like you do not really know what you want.
    Or do not have much interest in doing some simple google searches. Eventually you have to buy a helmet instead of posting a gazzilion for opinions.

?

I had no idea about this helmet. When I did google searches it came up with ss versions of this helmet so I wondered how did it make it to the Wehrmacht

?

I though this was an ss helmet I wanted other people to say what they think of it ss Wehrmacht police? Also I don’t know what I do I have 4 helmets one Russian 3 German I don’t know we’re to go from here just keep on buying helmets that I like or do I sell some of my helmets my ultimate goal is a transisional ss helmet

Quote by Will95 View Post
    I though this was an ss helmet I wanted other people to say what they think of it ss Wehrmacht police? Also I don’t know what I do I have 4 helmets one Russian 3 German I don’t know we’re to go from here just keep on buying helmets that I like or do I sell some of my helmets my ultimate goal is a transisional ss helmet
    So far I have not seen you post any helmet from your collection only ask questions. Maybe start with showing what you collected so far.

?

Hi. 3 are on there way from Russia and I have one which I have posted about .