Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

m34 edelstahl -steel design with / 3 rivets /

Article about: Good day, This is a helmet m34 edelstahl -steel design with / 3 rivets / I did not find such a helmet anywhere, can you please write me some information about the 3 rivet design..thanks

?

Default m34 edelstahl -steel design with / 3 rivets /

Good day,

This is a helmet m34 edelstahl -steel design with / 3 rivets / I did not find such a helmet anywhere, can you please write me some information about the 3 rivet design..thanks

m34 edelstahl -steel design with / 3 rivets /m34 edelstahl -steel design with / 3 rivets /m34 edelstahl -steel design with / 3 rivets /

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m34 edelstahl -steel design with / 3 rivets /
    P
    Many

It is a period piece. The 3 riveted shells were less common. The late Jules L. loved these. He had a theory about them the specifics of which, unfortunately, I have forgotten. MAP mightt recall what Jules thought about these. Anyway, it is real. Jim G.

?

helmet2id : Thank you for the answer, you have a photo / period photo / or a link-web link where I can see the helmet.

?

I will add, the marking of the sheet metal and the insert which probably doesn't fit there .... thanks for the information

which liner belongs there

m34 edelstahl -steel design with / 3 rivets /m34 edelstahl -steel design with / 3 rivets /

?

helmet2id : Thank you for the answer, you have a photo / period photo / or a link-web,where I will see the helmet?

MAP
    ?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    It is a period piece. The 3 riveted shells were less common. The late Jules L. loved these. He had a theory about them the specifics of which, unfortunately, I have forgotten. MAP mightt recall what Jules thought about these. Anyway, it is real. Jim G.
    I don't think Jules ever enlightened me on this theory. He did for many others for hours on end at the other end of a phone as I was trying to go to sleep late at night LoL....but not this one
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)