Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M35 Double Decal relic with trinkets

Article about: This is my other M35 Double Decal. Partial liner and band with a little of the chinstrap left. Can't read the band and I dare not move it. The lot number and makers mark is not legible I'll

Default M35 Double Decal relic with trinkets

This is my other M35 Double Decal. Partial liner and band with a little of the chinstrap left. Can't read the band and I dare not move it. The lot number and makers mark is not legible I'll try to find it with my jewelers loupe. The helmet has a name painted on it still partially there. And found with it were a couple buttons, a slide buckle and a tube of frostbite cream. The decals have held up well I think. Heer army with tri-colors. Found with the helmet were a few trinkets, a couple of buttons a slide buckle and a tube of frost bite ointment. If I remember right it was found in Koenigsburg.

M35 Double Decal relic with trinkets M35 Double Decal relic with trinkets M35 Double Decal relic with trinkets M35 Double Decal relic with trinkets M35 Double Decal relic with trinkets M35 Double Decal relic with trinkets M35 Double Decal relic with trinkets

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Double Decal relic with trinkets
    P
    Many

Nice relic, i like it!

Indeed a fairly well preserved relic and just the way I like them, complete, all the necessary parts are still there to some extent at least.
    Any further info on the find location?
    If it's near Königsberg maybe lost early 1945.
    Luis

Quote by PotatoDigger View Post
    Indeed a fairly well preserved relic and just the way I like them, complete, all the necessary parts are still there to some extent at least.
    Any further info on the find location?
    If it's near Königsberg maybe lost early 1945.
    Luis
    Unfortunately I was only told it was found in Königsberg.

I have a Finnish M40/55 helmet I am planning to make as a representation of what this helmet used to look like when it was issued.

Dont ruin a good finish one, they have a collectability of their own! I would rather get an Original stripped M35 Shell!

Quote by Adravor View Post
    Dont ruin a good finish one, they have a collectability of their own! I would rather get an Original stripped M35 Shell!
    The reason I thought about the M40/55 is I have a ton of them. Some with liners some without and several complete but with a big dent in it. I used to get them for 30 bucks. I didn't want to "re do" an original shell. But you are correct. Something to think about

MAP
    ?

With so many fake decalled relics out there, this one looks believable.

Looks nice
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Oh, nice you have a lot of them! I imagine a tower of stacked M40/55´s would look quiet good.... would do that with german helmets but i am simply to worried about damage.
    An M40/M55 would not look correct anyways, as the Vents are wrong for an M35 wich yours is. In general that project sounds nice though, and if you ever do it please show us pictures!