Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

My German helmet Relic grouping

Article about: Just to share my small relic grouping of the main model types ,the bread bag strap was added for display purposes

Default My German helmet Relic grouping

Just to share my small relic grouping of the main model types ,the bread bag strap was added for display purposes My German helmet Relic groupingMy German helmet Relic groupingMy German helmet Relic groupingMy German helmet Relic groupingMy German helmet Relic groupingMy German helmet Relic groupingMy German helmet Relic groupingMy German helmet Relic groupingMy German helmet Relic groupingMy German helmet Relic grouping
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My German helmet Relic grouping
    P
    Many

Looks like there was a decal on the whitewashed helmet.

MAP
    ?

A nice grouping James. Always nice to have a rare winter camo.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice display

Thank you Gents for the kind words
    Regards James

A nice collection. I like the way that you have displayed the helmets for the photographs giving them a very rustic feel. The M42 looks big or the other two are small lol….Even at a distance that snow camo looks believable. Would love to see a separate post on that example one day.

Andy

Thank you Andy and yes i agree the M42 seems to dwarf the earlier models and i am sure there is a formula for working out the helmet size on relics ,if i recall you measure the external circumference at the liner level and then is it deduct two centimetres to work out the size but i could be wrong ,i have owned this winter war example a long time and there is a thread out there somewhere in the mists of time when i first picked it up all those years ago
    Regards James

Very nice, thanks for sharing!

M42s always look bigger because of the flared raw edge.... nice relics James, Ive moved most of mine to new owners. Once I had 30+, now only 8!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thanks Ian and your welcome ,Dan i am in a similar position to you as i once had a few relics in the pile but down to just these three now ,one model of eachMy German helmet Relic groupingMy German helmet Relic grouping
    Regards James