Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Please opinion on this helmet and faded symbol?

Article about: From Eastern Europe

Default Please opinion on this helmet and faded symbol?

From Eastern Europe
    Please opinion on this helmet and faded symbol?Please opinion on this helmet and faded symbol?Please opinion on this helmet and faded symbol?Please opinion on this helmet and faded symbol?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please opinion on this helmet and faded symbol?
    P
    Many

WW2 German M35 helmet I believe with the greenish paint, althought I cannot see the vent hole well. the stamp on the inside is ET64 for Eisenhüttenwerk Thale I think, with 64 being the size of the helmet. I cannot see the symbol you are referring to on the front well, so you might want to take a better picture of it. There are others here who are much more experienced in German helmets than I so I will leave it to them!

MAP
    ?

No idea what that is on the front. But seriously doubt it would have been on the helmet during combat
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hmm, still cant tell what this 'symbol' is. This is a nice worn helmet regardless though.

Doesn’t appear to be much paint left based on the photos, and I’m not seeing a symbol as such. Looks more like mark from dropped or struck with something.

To me it appears to be a feint skull and crossbones, as seen on some Finnish helmets I think. As such on a German helmet I'm not sure of its accuracy.

Similar to this:
    Please opinion on this helmet and faded symbol?