Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rusty SS Helmet M-35

Article about: Here is one of my rusty old SS helmets

?

Default Rusty SS Helmet M-35

Here is one of my rusty old SS helmets
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rusty SS Helmet M-35   Rusty SS Helmet M-35  

Rusty SS Helmet M-35   Rusty SS Helmet M-35  

Rusty SS Helmet M-35  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rusty SS Helmet M-35
    P
    Many

Yikes Eicke41! That is indeed a delicate piece of Siegrune headgear. Eastern front find?

?

Ground finds, near the Lovat River in the Demjansk pocket. It was near the surface.

MAP
    ?

Did you dig it up?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

MAP, I did and I have several like this in various states of corrosion. I was a tourist at the time back when it was possible.

MAP
    ?

Excellent. Always exciting when you actually find it yourself
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Demjansk.Lovat river. This ss belt buckle is found 20 meters away from the Lovat.(i know the ecxat location) The alumium is melted by a grenade piece. I have also more helmets from Demjansk. Ss helmets .Also a perfect white painted ss helmet my favorite.I myself have never been there. I would have loved to go there. To see and feel the gray, Knowing that 1 death is a tragedy and a million deaths are a statistic. And that the globe just keeps spinning in the infinite universe. Spinning without a motor or pedals. Mother Nature takes care of it all.Rusty SS Helmet M-35Rusty SS Helmet M-35Rusty SS Helmet M-35Rusty SS Helmet M-35Rusty SS Helmet M-35