Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sand canoflauge m40 helmet

Article about: Hi. Found this while searching the Stalingrad front. Not the most trustworthy website as people say but that’s were my orignal m40 relic shell came from this is a sand canoflauge helmet fr

?

Default Sand canoflauge m40 helmet

Hi. Found this while searching the Stalingrad front. Not the most trustworthy website as people say but that’s were my orignal m40 relic shell came from this is a sand canoflauge helmet from a personal Russian collection. It’s marked ET66 but there’s a layer of paint I’ve the lot number Sand canoflauge m40 helmetSand canoflauge m40 helmetSand canoflauge m40 helmetSand canoflauge m40 helmetSand canoflauge m40 helmetSand canoflauge m40 helmet price is 525 aud photo are very bad can request more if wanted opinions? Buy or pass?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sand canoflauge m40 helmet
    P
    Many

I think it's actually a toned Snow Camo. I personally see nothing wrong with it, but wait for other to chime in on this one. Keep in mind, that the helmet is not that shiny when you get it, he uses water in the photos to make the helmet appear more vibrant sometimes.

For $525 I'd sure as hell pass on it!

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    For $525 I'd sure as hell pass on it!
    $525 AUD works out to about $389 in USD, which on my end is a bit steep, but not unbearable. I'd definitely wait a while longer if that's the case, I didn't notice the price until now.

I bought several heirloom helmets from your website and never encountered any problems. on their page they have a section of restored helmets, and other sections of excavations also offer you the possibility of going with them to participate in excavations, I do not understand this bad press.

?

Water is used on every helmet they have looked at an ss one the decal was so vibrant wd 40 was used at this price I might just save up and wait for an ss helmet from them thanks for your opinions

389usd for a relic helmet!? That’s craziness honestly, I’ve seen ss relic lids for less then that. It’s a toned snow camo as said previously and the shine that’s on it looks like it’s been sprayed with a clear gloss lacquer. For the price of this you can pick up a nice original luftschutz helmet in good condition.

How can you even consider spending money on a helmet from photos like these ... I rather have one 3950 usd helmet than 10 rusty posts. Or two 1925 usd helmets. It could be top helmets , of this one there are 13 in a dozen.