Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Waffen as helmet rotten

Article about: This is an ss helmet for a friend who didn’t care about the condition of it. Please tell me if it’s real or fake the price is 400 aud

Quote by Will95 View Post
    . Map hi. ������ what do you think of the Wehrmacht thread I just posted the national flag what’s your opinion on it thanks!
    Please do not clutter up a thread by "signposting" to other unrelated items.

If you want to tell a member about another thread just send him a PM.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen as helmet rotten
    P
    Many

?

Hi. I’m sorry if this is cluttering up the thread but this is a question I need answerd. What websites or sites can I get German helmets off that has a. Good reputation and is reliable thanks

MAP
    ?

Hi. I’m sorry if this is cluttering up the thread but this is a question I need answerd. What websites or sites can I get German helmets off that has a. Good reputation and is reliable thanks
    Broad question and not easy to answer. Where you are located is important. Also, what type of helmet are you looking to buy (high end, mid range, relics, etc.)

There are tons of dealers out there. Hundreds probably. But regardless of who you buy from, they should always be vetted.

We have Forum sponsors you can check out.

Here are a few US dealers that typically sell more pricey helmets. Maybe others know of reputable Australian dealers.

Australia Helmet Dealers
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hi map. I’m located in australia Sydney looking for middle helmets not to high end not to relic and not to pricy thank you for answering I’ll check it out

I don't know of any good dealers in Australia. There are a couple but the prices are way above OS sellers. For that reason I have always purchased from OS knowing that I will pay a little extra due to shipping but will end up with a good quality helmet.

Will95, be a bit more proactive! Actually read and take in the good advice that is being given. Have a look at the link that MAP provided - some good dealers on there.

?

Hi. I’ve been looking for 6 th months trying to find a helmet. Most sites are sold out or way to expensive for me to afford that’s why I am asking other people who have been in the business for longer than I have

Hi. I’ve been looking for 6 th months trying to find a helmet. Most sites are sold out or way to expensive for me to afford that’s why I am asking other people who have been in the business for longer than I have
    I think I saw a post where you were saying that you were looking at a helmet that was going for around $1200AUD!? For that amount you should be able to get a good solid original helmet! It may not be an SS, but it would be a good starting point. Why not start by looking at svmilitaria.com Some good original helmets there but not super expensive, but as usual post for advice before buying.

?

Those helmets are cheap as! I found a nice no decal one with liner and marking for 600aud!

MAP
    ?

The most frustrating part of this hobby is finding that first helmet. All I can say is to be patient, keep looking and you will find it. Took me 10 years to find some of my helmets
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4