Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

What’s the price on my Luftwaffe helmet

Article about: I recently bought a helmet on a market for 130 euro’s, and it turned out to be a Luftwaffe helmet with lotnummers 2073 and maker stamp et62 but what is it worth? You can also still sea a l

Default What’s the price on my Luftwaffe helmet

I recently bought a helmet on a market for 130 euro’s, and it turned out to be a Luftwaffe helmet with lotnummers 2073 and maker stamp et62 but what is it worth? You can also still sea a little bit of the eagle but it are just a few dots with the correct colour of the eagle What’s the price on my Luftwaffe helmetWhat’s the price on my Luftwaffe helmetWhat’s the price on my Luftwaffe helmetWhat’s the price on my Luftwaffe helmetWhat’s the price on my Luftwaffe helmetWhat’s the price on my Luftwaffe helmetWhat’s the price on my Luftwaffe helmetWhat’s the price on my Luftwaffe helmetWhat’s the price on my Luftwaffe helmetWhat’s the price on my Luftwaffe helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What’s the price on my Luftwaffe helmet
    P
    Many

We do not put prices on items for members as it is very subjective. You can search through auction sites for prices of similar items that have sold.

Smitty

Quote by Snipermaxim1900 View Post
    Why?
    Hi there.

We are here to learn about items and their history. Smitty has given the best advice when it comes to getting a monetary value for your helmet.

Free authentication and valuation service.

Kind regards,

Will.

?

Sheesh, this is not a very good start for a new member AFTER they were told in their other post 'We don't valuate items', I guess the real question is can Snipermaxim1900 comprehend basic phrases...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I'll just say that 130 Euros was a Good Deal for the Buyer...

Sniper,

Simply put, we are not an auction house or another venue to have items appraised, we focus on the history of the item and not prices. You can conduct your own research and make an assessment on a price just as easily as us telling you, and since prices vary from region to region as well as from country to country, we would rather avoid any controversy if someone quotes you one price and the discussion gets off the topic and the focus is on prices rather than the historical content of the item in question.

Smitty