Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

another fake ???

Article about: Well at least that means a small part of these helmets are made in GERMANY,even if that part was made to late to help the reich!! P.S. I like your avatar,that lid looks as though it took a g

Default Re: another fake ???

Well at least that means a small part of these helmets are made in GERMANY,even if that part was made to late to help the reich!! P.S. I like your avatar,that lid looks as though it took a good firm strike!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement another fake ???
    P
    Many

thanks its my latest m42 relic its been hit four times penetrating the side you see and the rear and denting the other side outwards ive posted a thread on the relics section if you would like to see more detailed pics regards james

i came across a gsg9 para helmet at a dealers shop it had a luft decal on it. he said to me it was ww2. not only was the decal a sticker but that type of helmet has a rim around it. there was a guy that tryed to sell me a fj helmet that was a shell. but his angle was the rim he said, this helmet was a cut down m42. so the rim showed that somone had done that. and hammerd the rimm over it. i said ok.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2