Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Can I get help with authenticating this helmet please

Article about: Seen this for sale somone selling off their dads old collection and this caught my eye but well aware there’s lots of fakes so would love some help.

?

Default Can I get help with authenticating this helmet please

Seen this for sale somone selling off their dads old collection and this caught my eye but well aware there’s lots of fakes so would love some help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can I get help with authenticating this helmet please
    P
    Many

?

[QUOTE=Moggs;2325713]Seen this for sale somone selling off their dads old collection and this caught my eye but well aware there’s lots of fakes so would love some help.Can I get help with authenticating this helmet pleaseCan I get help with authenticating this helmet pleaseCan I get help with authenticating this helmet pleaseCan I get help with authenticating this helmet pleaseCan I get help with authenticating this helmet pleaseCan I get help with authenticating this helmet pleaseCan I get help with authenticating this helmet please
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can I get help with authenticating this helmet please  

Hi Moggs.

The photos are really bad, if possible can you get some better ones, including of the decals.

To me it looks like a modern reproduction because of the shape, eg there is no front dip and those angles are too sharp on the sides.

Kind regards,

Will.

?

Hi thanks for the reply, yeah apologies for the photos iv asked for more so if I can get this I’ll put them up asked to see the serial number on the inside of the helmet as well

I wouldn't bother with more photos, it's a Chinese copy. Leave well alone.

Cheers,
    Steve

?

If the seller has a newer cell phone, there is a feature called cropping....
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Cheers for the replies guys and thanks for the help was skeptical in the first place but as you all agree as well definite no go. Seller hasn’t bothered to send more pics anyway which probably tells you they know 😆

It always amuses me how many times a helmet from 'dads old collection' is offered for sale, yet it's nearly always junk. Still, I suppose someone falls for it.

Cheers,
    Steve