Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fake Fallschirmager Helmet?

Article about: Hello everyone, I would like to ask for your help regarding a friends fallschirmjager helmet. I am an absolute newbie on German Second World War helmets, but I know that the paratroopers hel

Thanks so much Will.

I have 2 german WW2 helmets that I bought from reputable collectors as a start to my German Helmet Collection. But other than the former owners description I can't tell if all the components are original or have been altered in some way. I will post them here soon enough!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Fallschirmager Helmet?
    P
    Many

Thanks Map! Already told my friend about the helmet, but I believe that he will not sent it back to the seller. According to him he likes the helmet and it didn't cost him enough. I advised him on returning it since the former owner told him a "beautiful story" to sell the helmet and sold it as an original family piece. If he wants a replica he can have a better one for a cheaper price from an honest seller who sells historically accurate replica helmets.

Got it Dan! I can see a gentle downwards curve in the front rim between the 2 inferior light reflections! Thanks for taking the time to teach me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2